The Main Navigation gives you access to the most important functions in Stud.IP. It is displayed as a horizontal banner of icons on large screens, or as a fold-out menu in the hamburger icon when Stud.IP is accessed on small screens.
- Start - takes you to the Stud.IP homepage.
- Courses - takes you to the modules and courses you have registered for inside Stud.IP
- Messages - for sending and receiving messages within Stud.IP.
- Community - takes you to a noticeboard / classifieds feed, and to your contacts and study groups.
- Profile - takes you to your user profile and settings in Stud.IP: There, you can manage your privacy and notification settings, among other things.
- Planner - takes you to your personal timetable, as generated by the Stud.IP modules you are registered on.
- Search - self-explanatory.
- Tools - lists those functions you have access / admin rights for.
- Files - lists downloadable materials from all your modules.
- Support - A list of Frequently Asked Questions and a tool enabling you to request support.
- CampusCard - You can request your campus card here and check the status of your request.
You can find sub-navigation in a sidebar on the left when using a large screen, or below the main navigation when you use the hamburger icon on a small screen.